Monday, February 11, 2008

MySpace Sucks and I am not on coke

Over the past month my myspace page has been busted up. Which is tragic considering everything else in my life seems to be busted up as well. So I guess the fact that my page is fucked up is kind of personifing my life.

I am dealing... My friend accidentially deleted her phonelist on her cell phone the other day she is dealing with that better than I am dealing with my myspace page delemma. I have found their address on Hoover.com and yes they actually have a phone number.. BUT no one is there. Myspace is a robot that is run by fox... Tom does not exist and he does not care that my page is busted. Fuck him. I may dump him for facebook...

This weekend I did laundry in my home town. Which I like to do cause no one really uses the laundry mat there so it is in better shape than the ones in town. I ran into this chick from my highschool so we were catching up. Then all of sudden I ended up driving around town with her as we were waiting for out shit to be washed etc... She went to pick up some drugs from the pharmacy that she was then going to hawk on the street to some other kid that I vaguely remember going to school with. It just shows you if you stay in one place to long or never leave the place you grow up in.. and are the dangerous type you end up hawkin you pharmacy drugs to some kid that you banged in highschool.

So for the record I am really not into drugs at all... Desipte what popular opinion assumes about people that play in rock bands and are a bit more edgy than most folks.. Could not stop assuming it is because we are coked out. Cause most of us are not and after a while it gets annoying to have to reiterate that I am not on drugs. No I don't want your coke, your weed, your E or your perks... I just started drinking beer a few years ago and I can live my life fine on occasionally getting a beer buzz... thank you.

No comments: